Today’s TBC audio file was entitled “Your Habits Predict Your Future”. The speaker discussed how the things we do on a daily basis predict how and what we will do in the future. This is something I discussed with my business coach recently. Changing habits or establishing new habits that will help me reach my goals. Take a few minutes to look at your day. What changes can you make and what habit should you edit out or add to help shape your perfect vision of the future you want. Begin by considering just three things, I’ll start:
- I decided to spend dedicated time each day moving my wellness business forward. I have the time scheduled and make it part of my Daily Method of Operation.
- I have decided to share my wellness journey by creating the Wellness Wheel Challenge and connecting and sharing my thoughts around ways we can all improve in less than 30 minutes per day. This allows me to connect with more people and more importantly share tips on overall wellness. I want everyone to have an increased healthspan!
- I have committed to writing posts on a regular basis. I enjoy writing and sharing tidbits of learning I pick up with others. What I write may not resonate with everyone, but if it makes a difference for even one person I’m successful!
I even have on deck items. These are things I plan on working into my life as I make further adjustments. I have discovered if I start with three things and commit to them for a month I actually accomplish more in that month and can add on. So what’s on deck?
- Committing to working on my JMT programs for 30 minutes to 1 hour every day
- Walking, hiking or some form of exercise for 30 minutes 3 days per week
- Connecting with more people. I have expanded my connections, but I would really like to learn more about the people that accept my connections.
What habits do you need to change or establish to drive your success forward?