The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth by John Maxwell was highlighted in the audio file I listened to today from the TBC. The focus was on the Law of the Mirror and I love it! This resonates strongly with me, because not only am I an independent distributor for my wellness business I am also a certified John C. Maxwell Coach, Teacher, Trainer and Speaker.
When I decided to improve my health I decided it needed to be all parts of my health: Spiritual, Intellectual, Physical, Social, Environmental, Financial and Emotional. This led to two aligned pathways that have a few things in common. First, they are both true communities. Everyone wants to connect, collaborate, support and share to help one another grow. No one have a scarcity mindset. In both communities we believe as one grows and succeeds we will all be better off. Second, my wellness products enhance my health at the cellular level. My JMT business allows me to expand at an intellectual, spiritual and emotional level. Both businesses provide additional streams of income. I also like that both of these communities believe in giving back to others! There communities are a perfect fit for my overall life goals!
Hearing my wellness business reference trainings from my JMT community solidified the fact that these two pathways are aligned! So, what does the Law of the Mirror Say? “You Must See Value In Yourself And Add Value To Yourself.”
10 Steps to Build Your Self-Image
- Guard your self-talk
- Stop comparing yourself to others
- Move beyond your limiting beliefs
- Add value to others
- Do the right thing, even if it’s the hard thing
- Practice a small discipline daily in a specific area of your life
- Celebrate small victories
- Embrace a positive vision for your life based on what you value
- Practice the one-word strategy
- Take responsibility for your life
* Source: The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth by John C. Maxwell